Dalton?

BobGuy

Jul 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife just sent this to me and said “only your wife would look at this cornflake and think Dalton”! Haha! After years of me hunting she’s finally caught the sickness as well :laughing7:

756879EE-8E21-4BD7-BA83-4B3EB984D082.jpeg

Upvote 0

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's definitely a sickness. Last year some friends came up for a weekend and we walked the field for a couple of hours and found 3 nice points. After they'd gone home, I found something that one of my kids dropped on the carpet and had to send it to them with the caption, "Found another one!"

IMG_E2464.JPG

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Nwohseeker

May 13, 2015
Nw ohio
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's definitely a sickness. Last year some friends came up for a weekend and we walked the field for a couple of hours and found 3 nice points. After they'd gone home, I found something that one of my kids dropped on the carpet and had to send it to them with the caption, "Found another one!"

[ATTACH=CONFIG

Last edited:

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
It looks like a Wheeler to me, but Dalton probably works better for your area. :icon_thumright:

Are your kids old enough to try to describe your hobby to a teacher, or draw a family picture with you looking for rocks? That usually makes for an odd parent teacher conference.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd go with Dalton, however, it may be a modern corn reproduction...:laughing7:

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
I was actually thinking Wheeler as well but it may be way out of the normal distribution for Wheeler....

OP
OP
B

BobGuy

Jul 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like a Wheeler to me, but Dalton probably works better for your area. :icon_thumright:

Are your kids old enough to try to describe your hobby to a teacher, or draw a family picture with you looking for rocks? That usually makes for an odd parent teacher conference.

Here is a pic of my oldest son pulling this Dixon out of the water for me when he was 26 months old! One of his first words was artifacts! He’s now almost six and I’ve let him take a few of the broken ones to school as show and tell. Based on how he explains it to me it sounds like he does a pretty good job of explaining what they are, how they were used and who used them... I was going to let him take a complete point but my wife was concerned they might consider it a weapon!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread