damned ethics

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
thanks jerome... feds will never give up control in the southwest...it was teddy roosevelt. poster boy conservative, who created the situation out here...
Yellowstone and Yosemite had been turned into trash dumps an cattle ranches...conservation was critical to the united states at the time...conservatives created the forest and park system to preserve-prevent further looting of the nations resources...flora fauna and prehistoric items.
mesa verde looted.
chaco canyon looted
canyon de chelly looted
homolovi looted
montezuma castle looted
casa grande looted
walnut canyon looted {tourists used dynamite to blow out wall of prehistoric dwelling to allow light to conduct digging for artifact parties.
i can go on...

Oh please do! Lol! If they want to stop further looting they should stop letting foreign companies take our natural resources, like BP, ASARCO, Augusta Resource Corporation, ect, ect. How much money from all the gold , silver, oil and all the other minerals taken stays here? Maybe 10%, covering pay checks, digging the mine and paying the government they're cut while the rest is going back to their country. Pees me off! Now I see the parent company of Tucson Electric Power is selling out to a Canadian company. Are the Canadians trying to take over the country along with the Japanese and the Chinese. This country's in sad shape and only getting worse! All these american companies selling out, making everything overseas. #1 Walmart! The government should heavily tax them all so they'll go back to making their products in America! Kick out the foreign companies! Let's take our country back and make it a great country again instead of the sad country it's become.

That's my 2¢.

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
nodoubt.......when i was in superior...even then...the late '60's...canadians owned most of the large copper mines in arizona
but our compaines were diggin up other countries also...mega corporations are the threat to civilization.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
nodoubt.......when i was in superior...even then...the late '60's...canadians owned most of the large copper mines in arizona
but our compaines were diggin up other countries also...mega corporations are the threat to civilization.

I know there's american companies mining in foreign countries but that's on those countries. Let's mine our country with american companies. Keep the money at home. Interesting how we're mining in foreign countries and foreign countries are mining here.

Dorantroyaz

Greenie
Dec 13, 2013
Prescott
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Fisher GB
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
74% of Arizona is federal property...national forest, national park, national monuments, indian reservations, military reservations, assorted federal observatories...ect. of the remaining 26% of Arizona, 14 % is private property...and even there one does not have water rights, mineral rights or an expressed right to dig with impunity. that is reality and law....not an opinion.

That's why I've adopted the prospect now, play dumb later motto ;)
But seriously this state is nothing but cactus and fences! Every time I think I found I great new prospect I'm plaqued with "no trespassing" or "state trust"....
I guess they don't want us MD'ers finding those missile silos...

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
That's why I've adopted the prospect now, play dumb later motto ;)
But seriously this state is nothing but cactus and fences! Every time I think I found I great new prospect I'm plaqued with "no trespassing" or "state trust"....
I guess they don't want us MD'ers finding those missile silos...

Playing dumb doesn't work. They have that stupid saying, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." Well show me the law that says every American must know each and every law. There isn't one! Show me a lawyer or judge that knows each and every law. There isn't one! That's one reason why they have law libraries. Lawyers don't cover everything anymore, there's too many laws. That's why there's Injury lawyers, Criminal lawyers, Real estate lawyers, ect.

As far as open areas for metal detecting you can check online or go to the BLM office. You can also talk to people on here that metal detect or join a club.

As far as the missile silos you can find the list of those online. The active ones, forget it, your not going to get close to those.

Dorantroyaz

Greenie
Dec 13, 2013
Prescott
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Fisher GB
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Playing dumb doesn't work. They have that stupid saying, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." Well show me the law that says every American must know each and every law. There isn't one! Show me a lawyer or judge that knows each and every law. There isn't one! That's one reason why they have law libraries. Lawyers don't cover everything anymore, there's too many laws. That's why there's Injury lawyers, Criminal lawyers, Real estate lawyers, ect. As far as open areas for metal detecting you can check online or go to the BLM office. You can also talk to people on here that metal detect or join a club. As far as the missile silos you can find the list of those online. The active ones, forget it, your not going to get close to those.

JeromeAz I have a very dry sense of humor so forgive me if you took my sarcastic post a little too serious.
Having lived in AZ my whole life and having received a few tickets for being in the wrong areas, I can personally attest to the laws here.
It's just a shame to find out some of my best rocks came from places that are now state land.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
JeromeAz I have a very dry sense of humor so forgive me if you took my sarcastic post a little too serious.
Having lived in AZ my whole life and having received a few tickets for being in the wrong areas, I can personally attest to the laws here.
It's just a shame to find out some of my best rocks came from places that are now state land.

No worries. I'm the same way. It just pees me off that we can't go on state land. Who owns the land? The people of Az, but yet we can't go on state land. That's bulls**t! Yes we can go on state land if we get a permit and pay them money. That's crap! Here where I live there's an intersection with a state land sign on the median. So I'm guessing you can't cross the street or you get arrested for being on state land? That's ridiculous!

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
playing dumb does not work...agreed...

but..i amost agree with the laws...teddy Roosevelt realized how fragile and fleeting our resources are...great program on PBS the other day...how guns an unlimited resources are the props that hold up American society...
but guns don't help, and resources are finite...

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
playing dumb does not work...agreed...

but..i amost agree with the laws...teddy Roosevelt realized how fragile and fleeting our resources are...great program on PBS the other day...how guns an unlimited resources are the props that hold up American society...
but guns don't help, and resources are finite...

I don't think he was expecting all the foreign companies coming over here taking our resources.

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
no..roosevelt wanted to preserve what we had...no foreign companies, no american company should be allowed to ravage our land...
and no individual should be allowed either...filled diapers in the forest, beer bottles, other garbage just left there..cause the people were in the forest because it was thiers, and they will treat it like the garbage they leave if they want...

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
no..roosevelt wanted to preserve what we had...no foreign companies, no american company should be allowed to ravage our land...
and no individual should be allowed either...filled diapers in the forest, beer bottles, other garbage just left there..cause the people were in the forest because it was thiers, and they will treat it like the garbage they leave if they want...

Yeah its pretty sad. Not just the forest but our desert, our cities and then we have the illegals trashing the place. On my trips to the desert and the mountains I'm always coming across illegal's trash. Clothes, backpacks, water bottles, cans, ect. I've come across a couple of pick up spots where they leave everything behind. Some spots there's so much garbage you can't see the ground. Jackets, shoes, pants, backpacks, food, bottles, cans. Its ridiculous! It shows the government is doing a great job of keeping the illegals out.

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
asn long as were on the subject...
i ahve neighbors from hell...mexico actually...for three years, things go missing...find one of them on the front proch one day..going through boxes...'what the f are you doing' i ask...the guy died.,no one owns this stuff..to my face...then begins the public masterbation, gas thefts. sugared my tank after i caught them at the gas...loud music, all bass so i cant even use ear plugs to shut them out...
three years of this stuff...the cops here in clarkdale wont do a thing...well. they do tell me they dont like the way i speak to them...
insert profanity.
i begin to sound like a republican on this subject...

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
asn long as were on the subject...
i ahve neighbors from hell...mexico actually...for three years, things go missing...find one of them on the front proch one day..going through boxes...'what the f are you doing' i ask...the guy died.,no one owns this stuff..to my face...then begins the public masterbation, gas thefts. sugared my tank after i caught them at the gas...loud music, all bass so i cant even use ear plugs to shut them out...
three years of this stuff...the cops here in clarkdale wont do a thing...well. they do tell me they dont like the way i speak to them...
insert profanity.
i begin to sound like a republican on this subject...

That's ridiculous! And the cops wonder why people don't like them.

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
well, i called the chief of police at home...told him to kissthe hobbits glow in the dark bottom...'you wont protect me...i will...
so everbody leaves thier donuts and shows up at my house...to do a welfare check...yea right..
ilove how people so garbage to me..then it is all my fault...see that a lot on line too..
everyone can have a good life but me...everyone has the right to an opinion, but me...
i truely am sick of the garbage.

JeromeAz

May 31, 2013
well, i called the chief of police at home...told him to kissthe hobbits glow in the dark bottom...'you wont protect me...i will...
so everbody leaves thier donuts and shows up at my house...to do a welfare check...yea right..
ilove how people so garbage to me..then it is all my fault...see that a lot on line too..
everyone can have a good life but me...everyone has the right to an opinion, but me...
i truely am sick of the garbage.

So they only take care of the people with businesses and the rich and then screw the rest?

OP
OP
pippinwhitepaws
Jan 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
even worse..if you are not one of the third generation marred a family member..you dont have police protection..only the threat of police actions against you.

these people have stolen, damaged, harassed me and one even dropped his pants when i caught him stealing gas from my car..and started beating off..
the cops laughed in my face...hahahaha. his word against yours....but if i had cutr it off...we'd know who was in trouble.
inbred portions of america are a threat to civilization...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread