All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Take the train into NYC Metro-North Harlem & Hudson Lines into New York City from Westchester County.

You stop at Grand Central Station, and can take any subway from there, including the Shuttle to Times Square and West Side Subway Lines. PM me if you are interested and I'll send you some tips and prices for Tourist locations. 8-)

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Listen to Mr. Soloman. He lives in White Plains. I can attest to one thing. Parking is tremendously expensive in Manhattan. You will have to park in a garage and it costs a bundle. I parked where my sister lived in Brooklyn and had to get up and park across the street every day or couple of days. The subways are efficient, fairly safe and clean. They go everywhere and are cheap and fast. I won't give you places to go because it's more fum to explore. Still, Katz's Deli is fantastic. So is the Museum of the City of New York, The Natural History Museum and the Guggenheim. Great memories for me...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread