daughters art work, winning awards! (warning naked figure drawing)

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I just have to brag! she is in college & is winning awards for her work. at present is showing in schools musesum, & will be showing in N.C. soon. pretty amazing to me, seeing as how I can't even draw a good stick man!

Attachments

• k feb 11 077 e.jpg
    k feb 11 077 e.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 638
  • k feb 11 015 e.jpg
    k feb 11 015 e.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,306
  • k feb 11 074 e.jpg
    k feb 11 074 e.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 368
OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
the lion fish was an assignment. they could choose any subject, but the lines all had to be words. she chose one of her fave songs & used the lyrics but as the night grew long, she started being sarcastic with the words. she also did a woman this way, but wasn't satisfied w/ it. took her days to do, but she wouldn't enter it in the show. personally, I think it is just as amazing.

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonderful work!

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanx everyone for the great comments I'm proud as punch! (does this come from Punch & Judy?)she's majoring in fine arts. the students have their juried work up in the SEMO River Campus museum. tried to find a sight there that would show the work, but no luck. have to ask her if I can post other pieces.she is very hesitant about putting them on line. something about copy rights I guess

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
She does excellent work. This kind of art is all in the shading and light proportions...i think she's mastered that mostly. I can draw fairly well, but never took the chance to follow it through college, and is one of the great regrets of my life.
Bravo! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread