Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Silver3lbs.jpg

Hello all,[br]
I'm posting some pics for davedigs. The picture to the left shows a "Crown Royal" bag with a little over (3)lbs of silver. This is all the silver coins Dave has found since detecting. He is going on his 4th year of detecting and finally found his first silver coins for this year, (2) silver Roosevelt's, not shown in any of the the pics...[br][br]

The picture below shows all of the silver spread out. There was also (3) Large cents, and some type of foreign silver...
AllSilver.jpg

These next pictures are of all the coins he found last year. All but about 7, or 8 quarters. Not sure how, but we forgot to take any picture of the quarters.
(18) Indian Heads:
IH18.jpg

25 Roosevelt's:
Roosevelt25.jpg

37 Mercury's:
Merc37.jpg

15? Barbers: If you notice, the barber dimes that are spit in half don't match. He found both of those within a few feet of each other, but never did find the matching halves...
Barbers15.jpg

This last coin is his "Pride & Joy", it's an 1876s Seated Quarter. He dug this one from way down, about 10" deep...
1876sSeated.jpg

Also, a couple of other neat finds from last year The little lock is silver. Not sure about the little "Standing Liberty Pendant", but it looks to at least be gold plate...
LockNPindant.jpg

Ol' Dave really knows how to work that Explorer II and now that he has finally found his first pieces of silver for this year, I'm sure it won't take him long to catch up with me, and pass me by like I'm sitting still...

I hope you all enjoy looking at all the great coins he has found. I know that when I look at all of them laid out, it is simply amazing....
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Upvote 0

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
like you said leon "simply amazing!"

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
holy cra.. cow.. man thats a lot of silver..... gotta love that collection w t g .. keep em coming,,,,,, green 1 mass..

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Thank all,,,
I'm sure Dave appreciates all the replies... I know seeing all the coins he has found has been a real inspiration to me...
Good luck, & happy hunting~

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice Keep it up!

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! The top pic on the lower right looks like a Seated Half, looks nice too!
Congrats!

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That's an awsome 4 yr run! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread