Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last few days in the high country have been horrible. High winds, snow, ground blizzards, whiteouts, but at least above zero temps. Even walkin to the post office at a 45 degree angle into the wind was too much, so I sat around the house and experienced boredom yesterday, particularly since I'm no longer allowed to flake flint in the bedroom. (Could explain why I usually find lithic workshops far away from the main camp.) Next few days look tolerable though.

Attachments

• 1-15e.jpg
    1-15e.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 1-15a.jpg
    1-15a.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 1-15b.jpg
    1-15b.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 1-15c.jpg
    1-15c.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 60
  • 1-15d.jpg
    1-15d.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 60

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real Nice! That deserves an award,
I postponed a trip out of town this week due to the weather conditions your all having up that way. I just can't get myself up to driving in those blasting winds coupled together with that swirling snow. That stuff gets me dizzy..... Now that's a true Denver Broncos sky if I ever saw one.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great story but I glad I am in cali.:coffee2: hate da cold but we aint got no water:dontknow:

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't even contemplate this place in winter, double a, unless you want to live here, and for those of us who do it ain't that bad after you get used to it. Come here in the summer, which you will enjoy. Last summer was spectacular, temps only up to 75, just the greatest 3 days you could imagine. (Sometimes it will stretch to almost 4 days.) hahaha!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread