Day#11 for rileyboy

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Hi Everyone,
Has been almost three weeks since my surgery and decided today was the day to get out for a little drive to enjoy the fresh air. Decided to make a few stops at banks I frequent often and have drive up windows so I wouldn't have to get in and out of the car. Managed to get a total of $120 customer wrapped half dollars, but all turned out to be "skunks". Very few of the banks had any loose halves as well. Got a little disappointed, so didn't want to keep at it and figured the streak had finally come to an end. Made one final stop on the way home and the drive-in window teller had only two half dollars. Guess what!....Yup, one of them was a lovely Kennedy 1964 90%er. Needless to say, it lifted my spirits and kept the streak alive. Hooray!
Guess I just got lucky.
rileyboy

Upvote 0

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Nothing can stop you!! Congratulations on keeping the streak alive......very inspiring to say the least!!! The only 11 streak I can have is 11 skunk boxes in a row.....actually it was 18, but who's counting. It's good to hear that you are able to get back out and find some more silver! Keep us posted on the recovery, and the streak!

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May the streak never end! Glad you are back in the swing of things and looking forward to hearing about your finds. Pat Riley for me!

apush :read2:

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
the streak lives!!! glad to hear ur doing fine, and having a progressing recovery...keep it up, and hh!
PS i also hope the streak never ends!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread