Day 2 at the old Acadian/Rev War site

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
I would have to guess that when we hunted there last week we really cleaned up a lot of the easy targets and possibly a few of the hard ones, but I still am itching to get there again(only after a plough goes through though)

Patriot still got the best targets so far but I'm not complaining about the finds today, they were typical of what I thought was going to be found...a lead seal, a few coins ( got my second French billion coin today!) a George ll and a wheatie :icon_scratch:;some buttons, one was the centre of a 3rd American pewter and some flatties.

I didn't bother taking a photo of the junk and musket balls, which were the majority of my finds, but when I return there I hope to have some more goodies to share, and hopefully some quality too next time.

Attachments

• day2fr.jpg
    day2fr.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 598
Upvote 0

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds.

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Very nice KG II copper, Ironhorse. :hello2: You and Patch both got two beauties today.

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could've been there IH...been wondering all day what you 2 were going to pull out... I would've loved to pull out a 3rd Regiment button...maybe next time... Congrats on a great day out... :headbang:

Marc(NB)

Apr 21, 2008
N.B. Canada
Detector(s) used
currently use Sov XS2A Pro,Ace 250,past detectors Garrett 1000 PM,Whites Prizm 2,Fisher 1280X,Tesoro Golden Umax
:icon_thumright: nice digs IH!!

ColonialDude

Jul 5, 2004
Canada
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like the 3rd American button! Hmmm...why is everyone here? I noticed a "Banned" status on the "other" forum. What's up with that?

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds. I like that George II also.

Would like to have seen the musket balls and the junk as well. I know that not a lot of people want to post their junk finds.

HomesteadHunter

Nov 14, 2008
Amherstburg, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75.
Well done, you guys really did well out there. And you both found a really nice GEOII copper. Good to see you found a 3rd regiment, maybe after a good plowing you'll find another.

James.
HomesteadHunter.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just realized that is the first 3rd you've dug huh? Makes the condition a little more acceptable.

IronSpike

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2009
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rusted_Iron said:
Very nice finds. I like that George II also.

Would like to have seen the musket balls and the junk as well. I know that not a lot of people want to post their junk finds.

You call that junk ;D

Nice finds. Like the floral button (similar to the one timekiller found except 8 leaves) :thumbsup:

OP
OP
ironhorse

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
WessThompson said:
Like the 3rd American button! Hmmm...why is everyone here? I noticed a "Banned" status on the "other" forum. What's up with that?

just banned from making the idiots stand out from the crowd

but anyways, yeah it's the first one I've dug and it's nowhere near any of the other fields that have produced them, so I hope to find some more some time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread