Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[h=2]Monday, October 8, 2012[/h]MAKE THIS VIRAL!
DAY OF DECISION
10-21-2012

It is time to take action! It is time to take the destiny of our world in our own hands! Therefore we will meet in groups large and small, as individuals and couples, on the Day of Decision at the beginning of the second Window of Opportunity:

Masses will gather and make a decision for the liberation of our planet from the tyranny of all dark forces so that for the first time in our history we will have the chance to create our own destiny as free citizens of the Earth.

Our mass effort on this day will be the trigger that will help to activate the Plan so that it may come to its fruition. Our activation on that day is our declaration of freedom and independence. Make this viral! Share it worldwide! Please post it on your websites and blogs. If you know an alternative media outlet, you can send it to them. You can create a Facebook group for your local group of people dong this in your part of the world. You can create a video about this and post it on Youtube.

The critical mass for this activation to have desired effect is about 118,000 people worldwide actually doing it with focus. If we consider that human concentration skills are not perfect, we need 144,000 people as the critical mass.

But to read about it is one thing and actually do the decision itself is completely another. I would encourage as many people as possible to actually participate, although it may be in the early morning hours in your part of the world.

The Cabal has understood the power of free will and decisions well. They were using their free will to make negative decisions for humanity. This is how they were able to keep us under control for so long.

Now humanity needs to take its power back. We need to utilize our own free will and make positive decisions for ourselves. When the critical mass of people does that, change will come.

We will all be doing this activation at the same time on October 21st/22nd. Exact times for different time zones are:

3:30 pm HAST October 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (Hawaii)

5:30 pm AKDT October 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (Alaska)

6:30 pm PDT October 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (Los Angeles)

7:30 pm MDT October 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (Denver)
8:30 pm CDT October 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (Houston)
9:30 pm EDT October 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (New York)
10:30 pm BRT October 21[SUP]st[/SUP] (Rio de Janeiro)
2:30 am BST October 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] (London)
3:30 am CEST October 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] (Paris)
3:30 am SAST October 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] (South Africa)
4:30 am EEST October 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] (Bulgaria)

5:30 am MSK October 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] (Moscow)
7:00 am IST October 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] (India)
9:30 am CST October 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] (Beijing)
10:30 am JST October 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] (Tokyo)
11:30 am AEST October 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] (Sydney)

If your place is not listed, you can find world time zones map here:

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

Instructions:

1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.

2. Visualize a pillar of electric blue Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through your body to the center of the Earth. Keep this pillar of Light active for a few minutes. Then make an unconditonal decision that our planet WILL be liberated and people WILL be set free.

3. Visualize ways how YOU can contribute to the liberation process. Discover your talents and make a decision about how you will use those talents towards our final goal of setting people and our planet free. Make a decision that you will support other people dedicated to this process so that we are stronger together.

After the Day of Decision you will have many opportunities to implement your decision in your daily life. You will be guided by your inner voice how to do that. Know that your dedication will be tested in real life. Some outer circumstances or non-physical negative entities might try to make you change your mind. The key here is simply to stick to your decision regardless of the external circumstances. Each person making a positive decision towards the planetary liberation will make a valuable contribution towards the Victory of the Light.

Disclaimer: the date of this activation (October 21st) is most likely NOT the date when the Event will be taking place.

Information about the second Window of Opportunity:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/08/window-of-opportunity-2-secondwindow-of.html

Updates about the Day of Decision:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

Posted by Cobra at 3:44 PM 27 comments:

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sounds cool to me but I don't think the majority of people on this planet could mentally handle being set free.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....:laughing7:....now that's some funny stuff! Probably should have been placed in "non-sense" or "Humor" but thanks for posting it anyway. Alway sup for a good laugh and that was a super funny post! :icon_thumright:

K

Kentucky Kache

This is going to happen Oct 21st, but Oct 21st "is most likely NOT the date when the Event will be taking place."
Who changed their mind?

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As of 10-10-2012 all light forces are in place and active. Removal of dark forces on Earth Gaia have begun. There are no places safe for the dark forces. No bunkers, DUMB, escape to anywhere on Earth or anywhere in our Galaxy is possible. You are doomed. There is no escape for you. No outside Satanic forces can help you. Earth Gaia is shielded from attack. Your technology will not help. Light Workers are everywhere.

There are rumors that some Cabal members are in Nevada looking for help. My thoughts are "too late".

What our Light Workers need is more of the worldwide synchronized prayer for Peace, Love and returning Earth Gaia to the paradise it used to be. The Harmony of many voices will be heard. Please join in?
BB

[QUOTE[h=2]Institution of Gaia Transform Protocols Begins…[/h] 10 Oct Protocols for the final advancement stages of humanity are now beginning, in fullness. These involve completion of unveiling and de-hypnosis steps of the mass humanity, removal of all archonic programmings, and synchronizing of these steps with the final removal of dark political entities. All of these protocols occur within the 3D-4D energetic realms.
Visions of Gaia Higher Hue-manity are most helpful at this time to align removal protocols, discussed above, with replacement protocols.
Light Entities from Higher Realms are in full harmonic alignment with these transform protocols.
][/QUOTE]

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There has been a lot of activity by forces against the change. Against themselves losing control. Every planned event to gather support for the change have been counter acted by the Cabal. They are well informed.

Experience especially in the last few months shows that human nature is very susceptible to Archons' physical and non-physical influence.

Archons succeeded in fragmenting the liberation movement. Surface positive groups were infiltrated and corrupted, those that remained pure were ridiculed and attacked. Any ideas from you about how to reduce the fragmentation of positive groups and achieve more unity among them before the Event would be most welcome.

Also, there were many supposedly positive individuals and groups fighting for their control over the collateral accounts. It appeared that greed took over the motivation to bring that money back to humanity.

The "money" is the millions of tons of Gold. The fortunes of the world through all time. The non-physical influence is being felt by most people. Maybe a headache, loud ringing in the ears, tired eyes. So the last thing you feel like doing is "hard thinking". You must allow your inner voice to guide you past that blockage. Ask yourself for help. In your mind. Are you there? Can you help me? then ask more questions to yourself. And believe it. We are all connected. And have always been with You.

The source of Human Energy is not internal. Our life force is from our Sun. Channeled through the top of our heads directly to our Pineal gland. That gland can send as well as receive energy. That is the Third Eye. Through it anyone can access the Source. The unlimited knowledge of the Universe. But through the ages we have been drugged, DNA modified and zapped by microwaves to not allow that.

All children are incredibly smart. Why do any of them need to be Drugged? In school, where their critical thinking ability is dulled. Why is that? Do your own thinking and figure it out.

Ye Are Gods. Unleash your inner power. Darkness can never exist in the Light. Get the light, see the light and free yourself. :)
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is much news that isn't reported. Earthquake activity, underground explosions, middle east collision between a US warship and a US Submarine "accident". The ship collision was an intervention and I am hearing reports that is the case in Louisiana explosion also.

The earthquakes in the US and around the world are not showing on the USGS sites. Many are natural but at least one very serious one was Cabal caused. As a blackmail attempt on another Nation.

In fighting among the various Cabal divisions. G5 nations are running short of real money. Gold. And there are desperate struggles among various world cartels for... you guessed it. Gold. Predictable bunch.
BB

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never fear, James Bond and Batman are investigating the matter. They assure me that everything is going to be just fine. :icon_thumright:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of these people do not believe you. But I believe. My only question is that you don't have my city time listed for activation. Houston is at 8:30 on the 21st. Would we be like two or three minutes ahead or behind that time? And should I wear the black NIKES? And what about the kool aid? Do we bring our own or will you supply it. Anyway, I'm ready. I sort of was hoping for a new Corvette before I went and maybe a date with Summer Glau. Nothing serious, just dinner and a movie. Think you could arrange that first? Please?

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Shooting Stars -
BB

397215_517676614927313_653736669_n.jpg

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some of these people do not believe you. But I believe. My only question is that you don't have my city time listed for activation. Houston is at 8:30 on the 21st. Would we be like two or three minutes ahead or behind that time? And should I wear the black NIKES? And what about the kool aid? Do we bring our own or will you supply it. Anyway, I'm ready. I sort of was hoping for a new Corvette before I went and maybe a date with Summer Glau. Nothing serious, just dinner and a movie. Think you could arrange that first? Please?

How about a picnic under the stars and enjoy the star fall. If it isn't snowing that's what we'll be doing. Seriously just enjoy. :)
BB

When the critical mass of people does that, change will come."

We will all be doing this activation at the same time on October 21st/22nd worldwide. The exact time for Puerto Escondido is 8:30pm on Sunday, October 21st which is the same as Central Time. To find a different time zone you can use timeanddate.com.

Instructions:

1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.

2. Visualize a pillar of electric blue Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through your body to the center of the Earth. Keep this pillar of Light active for a few minutes. Then make an unconditonal decision that our planet WILL be liberated and people WILL be set free.

3. Visualize ways how YOU can contribute to the liberation process. Discover your talents and make a decision about how you will use those talents towards our final goal of setting people and our planet free. Make a decision that you will support other people dedicated to this process so that we are stronger together.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
F R E E D O M .........................
Thanks to all who participated. You did it. The process is underway. This is a time for reflection and family. Share your love. Plot the future. Don't get excited about ancillary events going on. It will soon be over................... :)
BB

Imagine.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread