daydreamin.....

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Stuck in my shop again till 5...noones been here because of the heat I assume...I buy and sell wild harvested roots and herbs and more ie walnuts, ramps etc.. So if any of you are menopausal let me know....steve? I have divided my life into three parts..I'm at the beginning of the 2nd part right now. The first part which had already come and gone when I divided my life into three parts...it mostly consisted of raising 6 kids and paying off my place... that is carrying over into the 2nd part. 2nd part is now got my place paid for and kids are getting pretty close to self sufficiency, and I am trying to accumulate things I need for part three of my life and get there as soon as possible. For that I need a good bank account, a decent enough motor home to put a few hundred thousand miles on and lots of supplies and some inventory<(i have a list) . With everything in place In part three I take off possibly doing flea markets/fair vending or something of that nature or a mixture to make an income as we (me and the ball and chain) go traveling mostly east coast. ohio indiana ky penn carolinas ny wv va etc. heck i might even wind up in texas someday. I can only imagine how many fields and creeks and clearcuts I could come across living that way, building up a collection to pass down. For some reason early in my hunting of artifacts that became very important to me. I often imagine our collection sitting on display in one of our great grandkids homes someday and imagine them imagining us putting so much of our life into something we took an interest in. I'll have to admit that my interest in artifacts has given me more than just knowledge of how prehistory played itself out but it has given me curiosity as to why we are all here and what is it all leading up to, and I hope I pass this curiosity to my future family. I know however that these types of answers aren't really meant for us to know and we'll never know what it is all leading up to (god<ancient alien, wouldn't have it that way) but by wondering I feel it helps us explore ourselves individually and as a whole and that in turn propels us to make advancements as humankind. So in 5-10 years from now you see a motor home painted like a love bus parked by some cornfield somewhere and a couple people walkin around like bloodhounds, it could very well be me and the old lady.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread