dead skunk!

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last few trips went looking for new ground ,got skunked!several trips-thats the price you pay .so last trip had to go fix it!went to n. ga. ran the 3" dredge-water was cold ,but worth it just to kill the skunk!sorry there's no show-stoppers,or nuggetts (especially those elusive bounty-hunter nuggetts) :wink:(had to put that in for my buddy T) hopefully i can hit it again soon -next time will probably be a different spot. note pics may be blurry -just swint :laughing7:

Attachments

• !cid__0420101902-00.jpg
    !cid__0420101902-00.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 471

Astrobouncer

Jun 21, 2009
:hello2: You say there's no show stoppers but some of those pieces look mighty fine to me. :thumbsup: Soon as I am done with college :read2: and in a decent job one of my first purchases is gonna be a dredge.

downhome47

Tenderfoot
Apr 20, 2010
Nice gold!

If that is from the creek where I met you, I need to look into getting a dredge.

It was nice to meet and talk to ya. You were more proof that most prospectors are very friendly people. I'll keep an eye out for your truck. Good luck with finding those big nuggets!

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good to hear from you downhome, the pic is zoomed way in and that is a small concentrate pan.didn't find any with meat-most was fines and a couple of flakes.and thanks a.b. i hope you get one.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_sunny: Let the sun shine in high ho the skunk has died and that gold looks pretty darn good to me- :laughing7: tons a au 2 u 2-John

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
downhome, welcome to the forum-good to hear from you .hope you got your garden in.

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeeha dude , nice shine . Steak dinners and cold beer for everybody ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Stricks buy'in . ;D

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if i'm gett'in the steaks and beer :icon_scratch: then takoda is buying the lobster and patron!!!! :headbang: :thumbsup:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: I don't care who's buying what or where--I'm in :notworthy: and them surfs and turfs are a FAVORITE and :icon_sunny: NEVER forget the brew too- John

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hoser john is in charge of entertainment!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread