Dead

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
there is a service * that notifys all our web freinds of your passing -- i forget what its called -- but your family tells them via e mail that you "passed" and then they "notify" all those you put on your "list"

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
there is a service * that notifys all our web freinds of your passing -- i forget what its called -- but your family tells them via e mail that you "passed" and then they "notify" all those you put on your "list"

I guess that would work, so long as the family even knows someone is using that service, but it sounds like a useful tool. I am sure it will cover anything you do on the internet, correct ? :dontknow:

You can also feel free to use my personal litmus test :hello2:

If you correspond with someone on a regular basis and you haven't seen a reply in over 2 years, you may consider the worst. It's either that, or this person considers you dead. Either way, your Christmas gift/card list is cut by one for the following year

I hope this helps :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
Well if you "Get Dead"

I would hope you would Log In
& Post here

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,285.0.html

Please try to Include Pics.

Jeff

And here I thought I had the right answer, bravo Jeff :headbang: I nearly forgot about the ability to posting your own demise there :icon_thumleft:

It's great to see that T-Net almost has a forum to cover most anything :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread