OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
“That which causes us trials shall yield us triumph: and that which make our hearts ache shall fill us with gladness. The only true happiness is to learn, to advance, and to improve: which could not happen unless we had commenced with error, ignorance, and imperfection. We must pass through the darkness, to reach the light.”
― Albert Pike

We won't give up.
L.C. Baker:protest::protest::thumbsup:

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
:laughing7: L. C. old buddy, you should tell the State all that you are doing in order to get expert help.:skullflag: they would be more than willing to help you completely out.:skullflag::skullflag:
just being a smart a--. i have been following your thread and love it but i know nothing about your signs. as for the State,
any State, stay as far away as possible. a good one to check out dealing with the State is BigDogDad.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:laughing7: L. C. old buddy, you should tell the State all that you are doing in order to get expert help.:skullflag: they would be more than willing to help you completely out.:skullflag::skullflag:
just being a smart a--. i have been following your thread and love it but i know nothing about your signs. as for the State,
any State, stay as far away as possible. a good one to check out dealing with the State is BigDogDad.

AGREE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread