Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dress warm, stay out of the water, go for it! You won't find anything if your not out hunting!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I wouldn't try it.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go take a closer look at the beach and then see how you feel about it. Seems to work for me, though I've not been hunting in a couple of months so maybe it's not working for me? :icon_scratch:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tumblr_mdnr9pxPXJ1rb5r1vo1_500.gif If I lived closer to the ocean - Id be out there right now

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wait about 7 months, you will really be able to clean up after the tourist season is over!:tongue3:

chuck.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wait about 7 months, you will really be able to clean up after the tourist season is over!:tongue3:

chuck.

What's the beach look like? Is there still an ocean there? Dude, I've not even been on beachside, let alone the beach! :laughing7: You wouldn't believe all the projects I've created for myself. And just when I thought I was getting caught up, Saturday, I just wanted to move the boat a few feet so I could clean up a little, axle broke. Only been six months since that's seen the water. Oh my God....where has my life lead me to? :laughing7:

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
What's the beach look like? Is there still an ocean there? Dude, I've not even been on beachside, let alone the beach! :laughing7: You wouldn't believe all the projects I've created for myself. And just when I thought I was getting caught up, Saturday, I just wanted to move the boat a few feet so I could clean up a little, axle broke. Only been six months since that's seen the water. Oh my God....where has my life lead me to? :laughing7:

Thats a project im about to start. I have a its gonna break any moment axle. Getting funds together to replace it. Hope to be ready by mid March. Just in time for bull dolphin run. I hope.

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay home might be too cold... I would I hate the cold, luckily it's sweatin weather here this week...

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't find anything sitting on the couch, but only you can decide is you want to brave the weather.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread