December in Michigan

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cannot believe it is Christmas Eve in S.E. Michigan, 50 degrees, and no snow yet this year!! Headed out to a 100+ year old park/beach along the shores of Lake Huron, to pick some keepers out of 100 years worth of pull tabs and bottle tops!!!, with the Sunray x-5 coil, I got from Jason in Enid. This place is a challenge with the 10x5 Coiltek, and impossiable with the stock coil. But I have pulled some silver, and one IH, with the 10x5 Got all morning to poke around, slowly. This place is well used and I am sure it has been hammered in the past,and still gets hunted, , but everyone heads down to the water, the old stuff is in the 17 acres of old trees/park I hope this coil makes it do-able 8-) Merry Christmas

Upvote 0

daemon1971

Sep 23, 2012
southeast mi
Detector(s) used
pioneer 202, gamma 6000, Garrett ATPro, tesoro vaquero
Good luck today .... I'll be hitting a park in Ann Arbor this afternoon.
Can't pass up weather like this in the end of December [emoji106]
HH

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yous guys make me sick!! We are coming out of a 4 year drought and have about a foot of snow on the ground!!:censored: I sure like them droughts!!

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yous guys make me sick!! We are coming out of a 4 year drought and have about a foot of snow on the ground!!:censored: I sure like them droughts!!

We just had two of the worst Winters in my 61 years in Mich. last year and the year before..........I feel your pain!!

QMaze

Aug 3, 2015
Windsor, ON
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1235-X |
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You can't have any droughts, those salmon need to swim up stream. :headbang:

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Merry Christmas Coop

Hope you found some presents in the dirt yesterday. Weather is nice but I haven't had a chance to get out swinging
May be too late soon

Pete

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Merry Christmas Coop

Hope you found some presents in the dirt yesterday. Weather is nice but I haven't had a chance to get out swinging
May be too late soon

Pete

Merry Christmas to you and yours Pete. Got a few keepers,............ looks like it is coming to an end this week....rain then down in the 20's for a while. Can't complain about this winter though we have had 3 in. of snow, and it's almost Jan.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread