768.6 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 0

NjStacker22

Dec 9, 2012
NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find!

Especially out of $170 worth. I've come across three in my last $400.

thersonly_1

Tenderfoot
Dec 6, 2012
I did two $500 boxes last week and nothing. I will try again I started CRH on dimes and found avg 3 every 250 . I lost my luck

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am having an affair with dimes the past few months I LOVE them

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. I've only found one wild Rosie... And it wasn't even in a roll. Nice name by the way

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Be very careful dumping the dimes, several coin counting machines such as the Cummins FREQUENTLY count them as pennies, I had about 20 dimes counted as pennies, $2 down the drain. Only do dimes if you got more than 1 coin counting machine, I only use a specific one at an old bank for my dime dumping. And make sure it counts none of them as pennies. Always keep this in consideration before CRH dimes.

thersonly_1

Tenderfoot
Dec 6, 2012
It was I 500 box. Exactly double the size of the 250 box. But none the less full of clad. My first experience CRH was two box of 250 and found 6. No such luck this time

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
50cent said:
Be very careful dumping the dimes, several coin counting machines such as the Cummins FREQUENTLY count them as pennies, I had about 20 dimes counted as pennies, $2 down the drain. Only do dimes if you got more than 1 coin counting machine, I only use a specific one at an old bank for my dime dumping. And make sure it counts none of them as pennies. Always keep this in consideration before CRH dimes.

My dump banks have cummins machines and sometimes when I dump dimes ill get a cent showing up on the receipt. I've asked about this and been told that the cent must have been left over in the machine. I tend to believe this as I sometimes get foreign coins being rejected that I know I didn't put in. Also I have never seen a dime in the cent bag. If you dump straight dimes and get credited for a bunch of cents then obviously there is a problem but the machines I use seem to be accurate.

Megagold

Mar 3, 2012
Calif by the Bay
Detector(s) used
MXT- AT Pro- Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of $100 in dimes, I have 1 silver! I reroll and take it to the bank....no machines for me.. :)

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
joeismad said:
I did one box earlier this week and skunked.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Don't get mad joe. Just try another box.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
The counter that I use counts dimes as cents in varying amounts, almost every time. No problem, my account is credited every time.
Dimes sure are fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread