Decisions decision, maybe you all can help.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im getting ready to hang a rack up for all my detectors and bags. I really enjoy my detectors but want to slim down my inventory. Seeing the Nox is the new boy on the block, would you sell two of your detectors to get a Nox or a Kruzer? First step would be to get a Charter Membership which I let lapse. You Kruzer and Nox owners think you did good by letting gold old favorite machines?

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think you have a good arsenal. I'd wait until they fix some of the quality issues before I jumped on the NOX purchase. The issues have nothing to do with it's detecting abilities.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I think Loco-Digger answered the question very well. :occasion14:

You have some good machines and will find many keepers...:icon_thumleft:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loco-digger nailed it. If you get one now, chances are even you'll have to send it back for a repair. Wait 6 months on either machine, the bugs should be worked out by then. The Equinox seems to shine best on a salt water beach, if you don't have one you go to regularly, wait for more real life reviews. The "wow" finds aren't pouring in like water through a leaky roof as of yet.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you question whether you should sell those you have, may I say you do not have the faith in them you should have. You already have quality machines. I, for one, believe you already have good machines and don't need replacements. Maybe additions but not replacements. ╦╦Ç

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great advice given. Hang on to what you have and add either the Nox or kruzer or both to your tool kit.

OP
OP
Rawhide

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tomorrow is yet another procedure for my back. Time for a break. But will get out there soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions