bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2012
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know very little about decorative pieces, but I've received great help here in the past, so I figured I'd try to get some info on a few pieces. I believe these all have some age but I can't be sure. The first is what I believe to be a spooner and it has milk glass along the rim. The third I believe is for sugar, maybe it would have had a top. Thanks for any help! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437588345.295763.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437588357.279116.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437588375.109830.jpg

sunrunner

Feb 22, 2012
georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
theses are pressed glass , most likely made from 1890s to 1920s , feluccas , Fostoria , Heisey and Libby all made this stuff. most of it went out of fashion by the 1940s. there is allways a bunch of it in the 1930s dumps. mostly broken .

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The spooner with the opalescent rim was made by Northwood. The pattern is Intaglio. I take it that it has no handle, that's why you referred to it as a spooner? The sugar was made by the Jeanette glass company. The pattern is called Iris and herringbone and yes, it would have had a lid. I'm not sure about the other piece. Does it have a flower on the end of that scrolling vine or is it just a vine?

Last edited:
OP
OP
bottlehunterofcoscob

bottlehunterofcoscob

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2012
Southern CT
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The spooner with the opalescent rim was made by Northwood. The pattern is Intaglio. I take it that it has no handle, that's why you referred to it as a spooner? The sugar was made by the Jeanette glass company. The pattern is called Iris and herringbone and yes, it would have had a lid. I'm not sure about the other piece. Does it have a flower on the end of that scrolling vine or is it just a vine?

Thanks, diggummup! Yes the spooner has no handle. And here's a pic of the one with the vine. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437680777.187136.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread