Deep diving for histroy

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OHIO: If you want to see a National Graphic doc on exploratory deep diving go to -->

This is no 1, after, go to the right, scroll down to no. 2, then 3 4 5 6 in sequence.

This was particularly interesting to me since I was on the shore watching it. If the outcome had been different, I prob. wouldn't be bugging you in here.

Don Jose de La Mancha

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Deep diving for history

Don Jose. Thanks Joe it's men like you that stopped the Japanese from invading Australia
God bless you.
Ossy

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

good afternoon OSSY: We did no more than most of the Aussies. It was required, so we , and the Aussies, did what we could. We were very lucky, although I still think that the candidates for NZ Pilot training were required to have a deficiency in their DNA defensive make up, they were crazy ! .

The Aussies /Allies in crossing the Owen Stanley Mt's of New Guinea did the impossible. and finished up any hopes of the Japanese of moving into Aussie land.

Don Jose de La Mancha

P

pippinwhitepaws

" although I still think that the candidates for NZ Pilot training were required to have a deficiency in their DNA defensive make up, they were crazy ! ."

i met some guys from NZ in flagstaff one night..they were drinking in the bar...heavy drinking, got up in the morning, drove to the grand canyon, hiked down to the bottom, SWAM the colorado...took a short break, swam back across the river, back out and were drinking in the bar that night...

loco people.

rssharpetx

Sep 6, 2006

were doing some deep diving close to home..........would love to take some of our toys and try for some history :wink:
We regularly work in 900 meters plus

kinda long

regards

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good mormning Rssharptex: Fascinating story / pictures. Would love to have it, ship included . How are the hydrazide studies going?

Don Jose de La Mancha

rssharpetx

Sep 6, 2006

Its been very interesting. Seems to be a re evaluation each time alternative fuel sources become popular. I am sure we will be evaluating mining manganese nodules soon.....ha ha. Seems that some research is as cyclical as some stocks. Have a great 2009!

Best regards

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread