HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANK YOU!!!!! :notworthy: Now i don't have to worry about getting shot or keeping an eye out for orange!!!! YES DEER SEASON is over and now it's time to get to business with the detector :occasion14:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wheeew it wore me out this season. Now the other hunt begins :thumbsup:

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good for you tnguns. I'm glad you have deer in your area. Here in Pa there are no deer left. But according to the game commission, there are plenty of deer. So many that they increased the doe tag allotment by 10.000 in the north central part of the state. Interestingly. I just read an article that DCNR is having a difficult time finding road kill deer to feed golden eagles and are asking the public to donate any road kill they come across. Hah, good luck on finding any road kill here.

mark v

Mar 10, 2006
S.W. Pa.
Detector(s) used
Deus, CTX
Good for you tnguns. I'm glad you have deer in your area. Here in Pa there are no deer left. But according to the game commission, there are plenty of deer. So many that they increased the doe tag allotment by 10.000 in the north central part of the state. Interestingly. I just read an article that DCNR is having a difficult time finding road kill deer to feed golden eagles and are asking the public to donate any road kill they come across. Hah, good luck on finding any road kill here.

Where in Pennsylvania are you?

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in Iowa hunting ends in 2 days. No orange out just camoflaged archers.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I am sitting on the Maryland side of the line. Pa is in sight. There are so many deer on my property that my friends have a hard time haling them away. The season is over but there is still one there rotting away with the buzzards feasting. From the rib and front leg damage, I would estimate it was hit by a vehicle. As I walked the fields this morning I can tell by the many tracks that there are many left and breeding is ramped. I think I spotted about three white flags today. Frank

6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 040-1.jpg

OP
OP
TNGUNS

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are blessed here in TN with a good healthy heard. Too many does. But I think next year they will allow us a few more.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait now remember the youth hunt this weekend 12th and 13th. Even worse lol. Be careful. We can harvest around 15 animals per hunter here. I see about 10-20 a day. I manage 4000 acres.

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
I'm with ya TNGUNS, my hunting always gets in the way of my detecting, but finally it is over for me, tagged out this year in PA on the family farm and ready to get back to detecting!

kdbrich

Dec 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
South Central Nebraska....we got more deer than we know what to do with. I took one out with the Dodge Caravan last week. Luckily it just busted a headlight...so for the $45 it cost to replace it I have a doe hanging in the garage waiting to be butchered.

I've been trying to fill my last tag for the last few weeks. I have another week or so.

3 of us were driving along in a truck this morning to the field and we saw a bald eagle sitting on a fence post. Got within about 15 feet of it....couldn't quite get my phone up in time to snap a pic before it flew off. That was the coolest thing...wish I could have gotten the pic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread