DeLeon

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The DeLeon is not a umax. It just happens to operate at the same freq. (10 khz ) as the umax machines. My Bandido II operates at the same 10 khz and it will also use all of the umax coils, even though the BD II was made before the umax line came out.

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
thomas_miles25 said:
Whatever the Deleon is it works for me!!! I love mine and would not trade it for anything!!!!

I second that!!!!

OP
OP
RJH02

RJH02

Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Silver umax w/ 7in Deep Search Wide scan coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My first detector was a Silver umax my second one is a new DeLeon . If you like your Silver umax you will love the DeLeon even more.

I use to hunt at the zinc/penny zone with my silverumax because I got tired of digging trash with it, I found alot of clad and one silver with it that way. Now I hunt with the DeLeon at just below 5 cent mark and now when I hit a target that is coin size I can confirm with the T.I.D. and decide if I want to dig that target or not. I believe I will gain some depth like that in the discrimnate mode.

To me it operates very much like a silverumax except better because of the larger coil, T.I.D. and the adjustable threshold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread