Delete Account

OP
OP
N

NinjaT

Please change my username to "Unknown1" and then delete my user account. I see some members have had their account deleted in the past. But then I saw a couple people being told that their own accounts could never be deleted. I appreciate the time and effort it takes to do this. And also the respect of my "right to be forgotten". I'm sure everyone here agrees that its not really cool to force people in to being an eternal member of this forum. So once again, thank you.

NinjaT is my username for other things as well. I would like to continue using my own username while not having it appear on google search results connected to this forum.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We dont delete posts or threads you have made but we can change your name to guests. Is there a problem?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
There once was a delete button back when Marc owned the site. I had thousands of posts only Jeff had more. Being the Loki type I pushed it and several thousand posts were wiped clean.

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There once was a delete button back when Marc owned the site. I had thousands of posts only Jeff had more. Being the Loki type I pushed it and several thousand posts were wiped clean.

You gotta start typing "Nice find" on every post and get your count back up.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It was removed because some members would get angry and have a tantrum and delete large number of posts leaving huge holes in threads if not destroying them completely.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please change my username to "Unknown1" and then delete my user account. I see some members have had their account deleted in the past. But then I saw a couple people being told that their own accounts could never be deleted. I appreciate the time and effort it takes to do this. And also the respect of my "right to be forgotten". I'm sure everyone here agrees that its not really cool to force people in to being an eternal member of this forum. So once again, thank you.

NinjaT is my username for other things as well. I would like to continue using my own username while not having it appear on google search results connected to this forum.

The funniest thing about all that is he doesnt rank anywhere in google searches. His name literally didnt come up a single time for anything when I searched it.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would have to get to know you to forget you

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can never leave so just stay here and enjoy it I do now.

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to hotel california. You can check in but never leave.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread