deleted

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Where to hold the rod "Ahoy Mike"

Mike, you are increasingly desperate to hold the forefront of this section of T/net with the outcome via desperation of 426 posts of meaningless babble. When you got married whenever that was , weren't the last words uttered by the priest were "forever hold your piece" ?
You make it embarrassing for any one to participate in this section of t/net forum and poor Art with his seven LRLs that all work for him , especially that Little black box with a calculator on top not connected to anything. ( sorry Art I like you)

And if anyone purchases an LRL from your foerever increasing comments favoring that rubbish, you should be charged with coercion to defraud.
It has taken me many months to be game enough to be rude to another poster, but this is an open forum within limits.

We are still trying here in Australia to pass a bill in Parliament that any one selling LRLS or guilty of coercion via publicly favoring LRLs be given a one way ticket to a country of their choice.
Regards to the few readers left on this Dowsing Forum . and now may it prosper. Max

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Where to hold the rod

So you admit you are a seller of LRLS> I didn't think you would admit it. I half suspected it but did not really believe you were in that camp of thought. You wriggle your way into a non LRL forum one way or another.
As a full dowser ( when conditions prevail) I realise more than most the shoddy trade you are implicated with and how utterly fraudulent it is.
I have no warlike tendencies towards LRL dupers and will not spend my time on you, but I would like to see this forum not used as a misinformation section for con artists. Max

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Accusing me of rubbishing everyday treasure hunting is a load of bull and you know it. . Actually when reading some of your posts I dont know whether to laugh or cry. Your misinformation posted on this dowsing forum is destructive for anyone trying to learn to dowse and following your inexperienced advice.

You comments on dowsing hints are a product of what you dream up before your fingers hit the keyboard and have no relation to facts on dowsing . None whatsoever. The sheer waste of time and money by readers of your advice and travelling to remote areas banking on your advice for successis is really criminal . To just see your name up on T/net just to bolster your ego is a rediculous excuse to fabricate advice which can't possibly work . Max

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Once you get the feel of a dowsable line or object it becomes second nature.. It doesn't matter to me where i specifically hold my L-rods, i can hold them upside down and get the same results.. Hey Art, i don't see any posting, you all right?

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I didn't mean for you to take insult, i was just posting on Treasure.net, not Mike's.net

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Re: Where to hold the rod "Ahoy Mike"

aussie 1 said:
Mike, you are increasingly desperate to hold the forefront of this section of T/net with the outcome via desperation of 426 posts of meaningless babble. When you got married whenever that was , weren't the last words uttered by the priest were "forever hold your piece" ?
You make it embarrassing for any one to participate in this section of t/net forum and poor Art with his seven LRLs that all work for him , especially that Little black box with a calculator on top not connected to anything. ( sorry Art I like you)

And if anyone purchases an LRL from your foerever increasing comments favoring that rubbish, you should be charged with coercion to defraud.
It has taken me many months to be game enough to be rude to another poster, but this is an open forum within limits.

We are still trying here in Australia to pass a bill in Parliament that any one selling LRLS or guilty of coercion via publicly favoring LRLs be given a one way ticket to a country of their choice.
Regards to the few readers left on this Dowsing Forum . and now may it prosper. Max
I know I'm a part of the dreaded skeptic group, but I happen to enjoy greatly posting here as well as reading what has been written. That being said, I've got to agreee with Max here as he has made several good points.

I'm not a fan or LRL's or RLR's or whatever name they wish to go by, and have even less respect for the people that build and sell these worthless contraptions. Mike, if this is what you're hawking, then maybe you do have a reason to have me on ignore. As hard as I seem to be on dowsers, I'm much worse when you involve pointless dowsing machines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread