Delivery Confirmed But Not Delivered

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, It happened to me with a pair of timberland boots. I contacted ebay because buyer said they never arrived but the tracking said they had been delivered. According to Ebay as long as the USPS tracking says that the item was delivered you no longer have any responsibility for the item. The buyer never contacted me again so I don't know if ebay refunded them or not, but I didn't get a Neg so I assume they either just didn't care, were a scammer looking for a handout, or ebay helped them out.

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What usually happens the mail person delivers it to the wrong address. I have had people contact me that they didn't get it. Then contact me back their neighbor had it and brought it over. The times I have showed delivered with tracking and they said they didn't get it. Ebay and PayPal has been in my corner everytime.

mcb66

Mar 17, 2009
I recently had one that went out for delivery but the customer said he never received the item. Lost the item and the sale on that one. Ebay sided with the buyer.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently had one that went out for delivery but the customer said he never received the item. Lost the item and the sale on that one. Ebay sided with the buyer.
Did you send it with delivery confirmation? Did you print the label on eBay? If not, was the tracking number uploaded on Ebay?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread