All Treasure Hunting

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'm so glad his suffering is over. I pray he and Trudy are happily together again.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dell had lots of friends on tnet and other forums in the treasure hunting world, he was a really smart, cool guy and will be missed.... RIP Dell
Your dowsing friend,
Jon :occasion14: :headbang:

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rest his soul.

MPH200

Oct 26, 2012
Austin, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I am glad he is finally out of pain and at rest. Fair winds Sir.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I waited, because was sure I'd be getting a photo of Dell with another old time treasure diver, he and his brother are still alive. Turns out they are not even sure if Dell had ever met them. Both were big LRL fans since 1987, dove on wrecks for years and many, many, years.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I hate to have lost him --but his suffering and pain is relieved at last --I did what I could (*selling my personal neck coin and chain as well a mission cross and indain trade beads I found and restrung) raising about 500 dollars to assist dell in his fading days --its sad when you do not have close family or nearby friends to look out for you when your badly ill and are struggling fiscally to stay afloat

Last edited:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I hate to have lost him --but his suffering and pain is relieved at last --I did what I could (*selling my personal neck coin and chain as well a mission cross and indain trade beads I found and restrung) raising about 500 dollars to assist dell in his fading days --its sad when you do not have close family or nearby friends to look out for you when your badly ill and are struggling fiscally to stay afloat

That was an awesome thing to do Ivan. You are a good person.

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It's bittersweet to know his suffering is now over.

silverking

Jun 13, 2010
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Pleased beyond words to see the Mod's have cleaned this thread up.

Note to the damned ... just because you wrote a book, or have a degree doesn't give you any right whatsoever to speak ill of the dead.

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Pleased beyond words to see the Mod's have cleaned this thread up.

Note to the damned ... just because you wrote a book, or have a degree doesn't give you any right whatsoever to speak ill of the dead.

Wow - what did I miss?

How has anyone had time to be bashing online with Dorian barreling at many if not most who are on this forum?

silverking

Jun 13, 2010
British Columbia
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You missed the usual suspects (who hang around this forum like a bad smell exclusively to diss treasure hunters) insulting and demeaning those who have passed over the bar, under the guise of "honesty" ... but in reality just being a__holes who obviously shouldn't be members of Treasurenets Shipwreck forum in the first place.

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I conversed and joked with him on many a subject, and always called him bat **** crazy...

he seemed to enjoy that....

RIP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread