Dems Call in Union Goons

ColoradoGoldman

Jul 9, 2009
Falcon, CO.
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 300,Whites Pulse Scan TDI, Detector Pro Pistol Probe
Just herd the Democrats have called in the ISCU union goons to intimidate opposition, and beat up people at Obamacare Town Hall meeting.
Union Goons beat a guy at a town hall meeting that was selling don't tread on me flags outside an Chairman Maobamacare town hall meeting held by a Democratic congress member. The union members prevented protesters from innering the meeting and was used to pack the meeting site with pro Obana union members and supporters. Sounds like the Chicago style politics have come to the United States as a hole. I figure I will be on the White House undesirable list after posting this. I say "Bring it on" I"m a descendant of many Vets going back to the Revolutionary War and I'm a vet of SE Asian conflict myself. The men that signed that Little regarded Doc in 1776 gave all, and many gave the ultimate. Many have given the ultimate, for freedom and liberty that so many take for granted now. It is time to take back our freedom and liberty with our votes, Get out and support those that will return our country to it's greatness, that our founders bestowed on us for safe keeping.
NO MORE DEFICIT SPENDING WE ARE BROKE!
NO MORE TAXES LET USE DECIDE WHERE, AND HOW TO SPEND OUR MONEY!
NO MORE WELFARE!
SECURE OUR BOARDERS!
NO MORE BIG GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS!
DON'T TREAD ON ME!
READ THE BILL!
READ THE CONSTITUTION!
C.H. Perdue

treetop

Jul 30, 2005
Madisonville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro
We must vote these people out of office next election.Anyone going to town meeting .Please make you a sign telling them if. You take our health care away from us . We will take your job.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
I'm surprised by the lack of support for the Colorado gentleman.
Obama's policies seem to have frightened off the competition.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread