department of defense police badge

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a chance to pick these up early before the sale but I cannot find anything on them any help would be appreciated what would you think a good Price would be good to pay for them
IMG_9960.jpg IMG_9959.jpg

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a chance to pick these up early before the sale but I cannot find anything on them any help would be appreciated what would you think a good Price would be good to pay for them
View attachment 1771423 View attachment 1771422
Nice badge. I'm not sure on pricing but I posted a Vintage security guard badge because I found the exact one had sold for about $25 on eBay. It was instantly taken down for policy violation. (Despite the fact that their are countless listed and sold on eBay.) When I called them they told me that no badges were allowed for sale on eBay? Lol
Anyway just an FYI.

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice badge. I'm not sure on pricing but I posted a Vintage security guard badge because I found the exact one had sold for about $25 on eBay. It was instantly taken down for policy violation. (Despite the fact that their are countless listed and sold on eBay.) When I called them they told me that no badges were allowed for sale on eBay? Lol
Anyway just an FYI.

Yes it’s hit or miss with them I have sold some on there and I’ve also had some removed it helps if you put obsolete in front of it

Everester

Mar 8, 2014
Mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya I posted some as well. Luckily they sold almost immediately because two days later eBay canceled the sale. I had already shipped them out so it actually saved me the sellers fee because eBay refunded it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread