deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Years back I bought some type of headphones that was suppose to do the same thing as that depthmaster does. I know I didn't spend that much on them.
They had a built in amplifier that supposedly damped the blasts at the same time.

My guess is that depthmaster does the same thing, only the headphones arent included.

The head phones worked to a point if i remember correctly. There was a toggle switch that turned the amplifier on and off and it did make for a louder signal, but I don't think it gave me any more depth. Just worked good if i was in a noisy location.

I'd check around if you want an amplifier for your signals...that price does seem a bit on the high side.

Al

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
I bought something similar to that years ago to go with my Teknetics 9000B to boost signals but I didn't find any more or deeper coins with it than I did without it. You would be better off saving and investing in a better machine if more depth is what you want.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
This item does not make the detector go any deeper. It only amplifies sounds THAT ARE ALREADY THERE. So unless your current headphones are not loud enough, or unless you have a hearing problem, they wouldn't be necessary.

OP
OP
geckokid

geckokid

Aug 4, 2007
Delaware, USA
Detector(s) used
Eldorado
KirkPA said:
Dude kid, you are all about depth, so go for it.

Bone Dry Detecting...Kirk
So if I get that and a bigger coil, it will go in the dirt a lot deeper than yours!
So I will out do you on the coppa!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions