Detecting Gods were cruel for the first hunt of the year.

ppratt

Jun 19, 2003
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean the detecting Gods were cruel to you for the first hunt of the year. They let you find coins. It is cruel when you get knocked over by a rouge wave, break your detector, get mugged in the parking lot and also get a flat on the way home. You were lucky my friend........

OP
OP
ppratt

ppratt

Jun 19, 2003
South western PA
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
They were mean to you, not just cruel. In the past every 80+ VDI I ever got there was silver. thats why I went there my first time out I figured I wanted to start the year off right with some silver. Just like I ended my 09 year there with a silver quarter. Thats why they were cruel.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
What do you mean the detecting Gods were cruel to you for the first hunt of the year. They let you find coins. It is cruel when you get knocked over by a rouge wave, break your detector, get mugged in the parking lot and also get a flat on the way home. You were lucky my friend........
or crack your search coil or lose you pinpoter. :thumbsup:

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can't find silver everytime out.......I'd be HAPPY to dig clad right now, my ground is froze and covered with snow right now

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread