Detroit Residents Stunned!.........................................

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Police in Detroit last night announced the discovery of an arms cache of 200 semi-automatic rifles with 25,000 rounds of ammunition, 200 pounds of heroin, 5 million in forged US banknotes and 25 trafficked Latino prostitutes -- all in a semi-detached house behind the Public Library on Woodward Avenue.

Local residents were stunned, and a community spokesman said: "We're all shocked. We never knew we had a library."

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hahahahahahahahahaha

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing7:I'm still laughing!:laughing7:

Roy

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a shocker.. That place is war zone in itself anymore.. What a shame..

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've said it before. If the TV show Survivor wanted to make a real Survivor show that would break all time viewer records, it would put the tribes in the middle of Detroit. The last person left alive or at least in a coma would be the million dollar winner. Of course the down side is the show may only have a day or two of taping. But, can you imagine the entertainment?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Police in Detroit last night announced the discovery of an arms cache of 200 semi-automatic rifles with 25,000 rounds of ammunition, 200 pounds of heroin, 5 million in forged US banknotes and 25 trafficked Latino prostitutes -- all in a semi-detached house behind the Public Library on Woodward Avenue.

Local residents were stunned, and a community spokesman said: "We're all shocked. We never knew we had a library."

:laughing9::laughing9:

I thought for sure it was determined to belong to Homeland Security :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Before I moved back down to Virginia, I lived in Metro-Detroit for 15 years. I worked at a refinery on the South side city limits. Within one year, there were 6 people shot dead on the streets within a block of where I worked. One morning, another guy and I went to go into the front gate of the refinery, there were two bodies laying in the street there.

You drive down this part of town at 0400 in the morning, and the sidewalks were packed with people milling around on the streets - like watching a zombie flic. In Detroit, always leave a car length in front of you, behind the next car so you can scoot out in a hurry. And NEVER make eye contact, but be completely aware of what is around you at all times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread