DEUS IS ORDERED AND ON THE WAY

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok! After months of research, watching videos and thanks to those here who e-mailed me with info, I made the call this morning. Can't wait to get out and hit those trashy areas again!!!! Especially our ghost town here and in Nevada. Of course the E-trac will be going with us as a great back up!

Ordered from Big Boy Hobbies via Bart. Super informative and a pleasure to deal with. :icon_thumright:

bolle

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats BM. I think that you will like it once you get use to it.

Don't hesitate to holler if you have questions. I really look forward to your comparison of the Etrac vs. Deus.

metaljunkie

Sep 15, 2013
Thunder Bay
Detector(s) used
Deus with 11" coil
Home made water kit for deus
Garrett at pro with stock coil
5x8 coil
nel hunter coil
Pro pointer
Garrett euro ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are going to love it! Just swinging it will make even your son's a.t pro, seem like a heavy weight. Yes, you will have to hit all your old spots. Once you are one with the machine, These spots will start to give again. My best advice, is to master full tones with no disc. I thought the parks I've hunted with my friend were void of silver. I am now finding some of the best coins from these parks. Don't no how the dues can see them, when the a.t pro and a seasoned e Trac user did not.

If you have any idea of being let down, not to worry. Given the time you will unlock the potential. Then the fun really begins!

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received 4 pm's from two different TNeters, urging me NOT to buy from Bart? Strange...
Did this happen to you?
Peace ✌
P.S. Congrats!

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I received 4 pm's from two different TNeters, urging me NOT to buy from Bart? Strange...
Did this happen to you?
Peace ✌
P.S. Congrats!

Its his competition pm'ing you... They cant keep up with his best prices and service... :)

OP
OP
basque-man

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did this happen to you?
Peace ✌
P.S. Congrats!

No one told me who to buy from. I just checked the sales area here on t-net. No one has PM'ed me about who to buy from or who to stay away from.......He was the first number I called and made it really simple; had it sent out in todays' UPS and told me to call when I have any questions. Think I have some really good people here who e-mailed with what and how to use the machine when she gets in. Can't wait!!!!!!!:laughing7:

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, I deal exclusively with Bart when buying new detectors now.
But, I was amazed to receive the aforementioned pm's.
If they were indeed other vendors, it ain't very professional.
One of the pm's stated Barts lowest Deus price could be beat buy $300.
This is not the case.
Try not to wear out yur carpet awaiting yur Deus. ;)
GL
Peace ✌

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions