Deus Waterproof Control Box is on XPs "To Do" List!!

ColonelDan

Jan 19, 2014
Central Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I contacted XP this past weekend with the suggestion that a waterproof control box would be a very welcome future enhancement. I heard immediately from Sarl who told me that particular improvement was in fact on their "To Do" list!

I thanked him for the quick response and good news then added yet another suggestion as shown below:

"One other suggestion…A true travel case made specifically for the Deus that is of carry on size--hard side or soft side--would be a very welcome accessory. One significant advantage the Deus has over the competition is the compact design. The breakdown capability makes it perfect for travel. However, the current hard side case is far too large to carry on an airplane and given its value, I’m reluctant to place the current hard case in checked luggage…particularly with the XP logo on the side of the case that yells out to would be thieves. I found a soft side case for a carbine rifle that works for now but a case of carry on size specifically designed for the Deus and it ancillary components would be a super addition…and again, when that comes out, I will be first on the buyers list.

Keep up the GREAT work…."

Aug 1, 2014
Does anyone know what the status of the soft backpack is that was advertised a couple of weeks ago? Would it have been a good carry on?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread