Mobile , Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• IMG_20200217_172650072.jpg
    IMG_20200217_172650072.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 6
Looks like a brass tourist piece. At first I thought letter opener but it looks huge!
What size is it?
What does the reverse look like?

Negative comment concerns ?

Why would you be concerned about negative comments on this item ?

This isn't Fake-Book.

Welcome to TreasureNet.

I love it. Most sources say they're a Victorian-era gentleman's novelty letter opener, that they're rare, and price them around $200-$250

Given the frequency with which they turn up (here in the UK too), I'm not entirely convinced that's a fair price or that they're all Victorian... but that's the going rate.

I love it. Most sources say they're a Victorian-era gentleman's novelty letter opener, that they're rare, and price them around $200-$250

Given the frequency with which they turn up (here in the UK too), I'm not entirely convinced that's a fair price or that they're all Victorian... but that's the going rate.
Thanks for the info !! 😊

I agree, looks like a modern copy to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back