Dezert Magazines Spring issue now available!!!

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gang,
Just wanted to invite everyone to discover the Spring issue of Dezert magazine. This issue we have some GREAT stories, Fat Cat from Fat Hill ( about Tiburcio Vasquez and the stage robbery at Coyote Hill ), Call of Darkness ( ever wonder what it would be like to explore the abandoned mines ?? ), Bizarre Baja Botany ( Dr. Rebman explores the botany of Baja ), Killing Fields of Ivanpah ( destroying of the desert in the name of energy ), Mountain Men Rendezvous ( reliving the days of the mountain men right here in SoCal ) and MUCH MUCH more!!!!!! Plus it's all FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Just click on the cover in the upper right hand corner....
HOME

DZMSpring12.jpg
Enjoy
PLL

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great magazine PLL. How do you guys manage to put it out for free?

Is there an issue that discusses Kokoweef?

Keep up the great work!

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
Mr Pegleglooker,

have you ever considered revisiting some of the places in previous issues of Desert Magazine?

For example, if you found a knowledgeable signs/ symbols guy here that could accompany you to Hidden valley. It could be your treasure story of the next issue. Here's the link to the issue it was in.

http://mydesertmagazine.com/files/193806-DesertMagazine-1938-June.pdf

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gang,
Sorry to back to everyone so late but we are working on the next issue and TRYING to see if we can come up with some new leads on the Lost Ship of the Desert story....@MrLee, I would LOVE to do a story about Kokoweef, I have a friend of mine who actually has bought some of the " stock ", but it may have to wait till later in the year... @Treasurechest, we actually have done some articles about stories that were in the original Desert magazine. We cover the Niland House which was in the Nov '37 issue, we revisited Cottonwood Springs and others as well. I have been to Hidden Valley and it is BEAUTIFUL around sunset... It is one of the BEST places for photography..... I would like to invite you to check out all the Desert magazines at my site Original Desert Magazine. I am familiar with your link, but I honestly think our site does a lot more. We do host the complete collection of the original Desert as well as our own magazine. We also have blogs, video's, twitter updates and you also check out our Facebook page ( Dezert Magazine | Facebook ) for even more updates... We have just finished an agreement to carry a limited quantity of BRAND NEW 2nd edition Desert Magazine Index's for only $69.95 ea!!!!!! Which is now available through our store at this link ( Desert Magazine Index ) I gotta run but will try to get back as much as I can THX guys for all your kind words and hope to hear from you again...

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread