DIAMOND EARRINGS FOUND

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
DIAMOND EARRINGS FOUND

There was a box in my garage i have been tripping over for two years if not longer, beloning to my wife, knowing her she will toss something in the garage and as long as it's out of sight it is out of mind. i was working in the garage and kicked the box one more time, i picked it up and was walking over to toss it in the garbage as it was half full and only had junk in it. I started feeling guilty so i took the box in the house and told wife either she goes throgh the box or i will toss it!, she said it was junk from her old car we sold, she was nearing the bottom of the box when she screemed HERE IS MY GRANDMOTHERS EARRINGS!, "that grammy gave her" about a 1/2 carat each. she loaned them to a friend for marrage "something borrowed" and got them back but missplaced them. just goes to show I ALMOST DUMPED THEM!
Soooo dumpster diving? i won't snicker anymore!

Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: DIAMOND EARRINGS FOUND

Good save!

HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow Beeper! ?:o

Bet she's glad she had one more opportunity to go through that box!

And......your garage is now less one toe stumper! ?:D

? ? ?Nana ?;)

OP
OP
beeper

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California

I'm just thinking about the other boxes i've tossed that she don't know about!---------------geeeeze!

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas

;D ;D ;D Thank GOD!!! So glad for your family to have not lost something so dear to your wife and generations to come!

HH
Gigi

-MURPH-

Apr 25, 2005
DUI=digging under the influence
Detector(s) used
whites-DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

wtg i wish i could get my wife to go threw all a her crap we could probably be rich with all of her stuff lol. weebee33

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.

Way to go, that was a close one. You would of never known what happen to them if you didn't recheck that box. I have gotten to the point, I check anything like that twice, just to make sure. I moved about six months ago, and I still have about fifty boxs to unpack. Guess I will check them closely.

Ken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread