Diamond, Gold, and Silver at the Beach!

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out into the water for the first time this summer today with the Excalibur. Boy was it nice!

Picked up $2.07 in clad and two junk earrings. The snow man one is the partner to one I found there last year on the 7th of September.

I just wondered around today trying to hit the better looking areas and got a nice large sterling butterfly ring marked 925 and weighing in at 4.71 grams.

Then I was wondering around a bit more and finally hit what I came there for! I looked into my scoop to see that nice 14k LOVE ring with a TINY diamond. It weighs in at 2.50 grams.

Then just as I was heading out of the water I got a loud booming hit and pulled out a quarter.... Checked it again and got another boom coming from the speakers.... I pulled out that nice gold 'grill' that weighs in at a nice 4.09 grams!

Larry was with me hunting the beach and pulled out a nice sterling child's ring with a turquoise.

I just wish I had more beaches around here to detect at!!

07-16-07.JPG

07-16-072.JPG

07-16-073.JPG

Upvote 0

artemis moon

Jun 1, 2007
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You had a great day :D Seems like those "grills" get lost quite easily..this is the 3rd or 4th I've seen on here in the last few weeks..They must be uncomfortable to wear.

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Wow Brian, cool, I don't remember you pulling too much gold so congrats big time on the sweet goldies!! Wooowhooo!!!
Thise grills are something else, how cool!!

Keep em coming, you are on a roll, good luck!

Smiles!
BDoo

OP
OP
bazinga

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boobydoo said:
Wow Brian, cool, I don't remember you pulling too much gold so congrats big time on the sweet goldies!! Wooowhooo!!!
Thise grills are something else, how cool!!

Keep em coming, you are on a roll, good luck!

Smiles!
BDoo

Yeah, I don't try to find gold when out hunting parks. I don't have the patience to dig hundreds of signals and come home empty handed. These are just the 3rd and 4th pieces of gold that I have found, and the other two came from the same spot last year.

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Nice fist full o gold there!

That grill is a definite feather in your cap!

Congratulations!

Ridley

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
I’d say you had a wonderful day. Gold and Silver are always good especially when you find more Gold.

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread