Diamond ring in VA. directions provided.

4girlsinfl

Greenie
Mar 14, 2006
Anyone in Mannassas, VA area- a nice diamond ring, a center stone with large side diamonds on sides is located within 100 yards of the intersection where IH 6 and the main Manassas road intersect. It is within 10 feet of the side of the highway as heading W. on I-6. Paid 2500 for it over 20 years ago. My wife threw it out the window one night as we were driving home. Its yours, good hunting.

gmu4me

Jan 15, 2006
Culpeper, Va
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
I was wondering what all those people with metal detectors were doing there as I drove by earlier... LOL Just kidding.. It is a great reason to play hooky from work.... Where is IH 6? I am from Culpeper and not familiar with that road..

OP
OP

4girlsinfl

Greenie
Mar 14, 2006
Apologies, looking at map, its the intersection of IH- 66 W and Hwy- 28. As you merge to the IH-66 going W. from Hwy. 28 N. driving toward Bull Run Mountains and city of Haymarket- where I used to live, go about 100 ft. or so, then start looking at the ground alongside the interstate 66 W., the ring wasn't heaved far, just thrown out the window. White gold double ring, about 1 carat center stone, about 3 side stones on each side of the center stone. It was a beauty.....
I was going to walk the highway, but with 4 girls in tow and moving to TX in less than a week after the toss, I had no time to look. Good hunting.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about the loss.The ring i mean :)

Woodsie

Oct 25, 2006
Northeastern PA
Detector(s) used
XLT by Whites
Sorry about your losses....There are many m/d ers in Virginia who would be more than happy to find the ring and return it to you. Most of the people on this site love doing favors for others and many a ring has been returned to its owner. Let's see what happens....keep an eye out for private messages from someone who will try to locate the ring.

Best Wishes

Woodsie

kd8hf

Nov 12, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Classic ID
I hope somebody finds this and you see it coming back to you.

OP
OP

4girlsinfl

Greenie
Mar 14, 2006
Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts of returning it, if found. I would like to give it to my oldest daughter for her to keep. // Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread