Diamond Springs, California

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only one way to find out....any stream in the gold belt will have color :thumbsup:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your'e kidding 49'er right?
It's in the middle of the Mother Lode. Anywhere along the West side of the Sierra Nevada batholith. Any river or stream from Mariposa to Placerville along Hwy 49 will produce color in a pan. 10 life times wouldn't give you enough time to check out all the possibilities around Diamond Springs. I will probably never get up that way unless invited. I don't have enough life time to check out all the spots around Murphys on my list! Gl..... and go for it. TTC

Gobpile

Mar 19, 2010
Underground
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX Garrett GTI2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to pan and run a sluice in the drainage ditch next to our house in Georgetown CA ,I did very well! Gold is where you find it!!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
49erjohn,
Please don't take me the wrong way. We all were newbies at one time. Check out all the streams. Who knows, maybe you'll be another Nevada City guy! Most likely, though, you'll find enough to keep your eyes popping and your wallet empty. Just have fun! TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread