dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the wife and I took a trip to a amusement park today had to take a little detour due to road work. Well it was worth it I found some nice real old churchs, and a spot where it looks like they have hard fairs for years and years. Unfortunatly I just got a new Job and have to go away for 8 weeks on training so they will have to wait but I will be hitting them up as soon as I get back. Just never know what you might find taking a back road!!

Upvote 0

seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey dholland02 congratulations on the new job and finding the new digs. Everytime I head out the door I am taking a different route and looking for someplace new. I have found some and forgotten some when they were put on the backburner. Now I learned to write down the location and check it if I made it thereand rated my finds on a four star system. You may want to make a log book of sorts so you dont forget, I got that CRS I cant remember shite)disease.lolGood luck and happy hunting.

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well new places are always nice. Fortunately here were I live I have zero competition so if I don't go over a park or lot in time I know that things are going to be there and no one is going to detect them.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
norbyx

Well new places are always nice. Fortunately here were I live I have zero competition so if I don't go over a park or lot in time I know that things are going to be there and no one is going to detect them.

Norbyx, you're from San Jose, CA, right? And you say you have "zero competition"? There's lots of md'rs there. Are you a member of the THSSC club? Perhaps for modern clad in sandboxes, there's not competition. But for spots with potential for old coins (old turn urban demolition sites, etc...) you will see the md'rs come out of nowhere, in your area, and fiercely compete :)

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Tom_in_CA said:
Norbyx, you're from San Jose, CA, right? And you say you have "zero competition"? There's lots of md'rs there. Are you a member of the THSSC club? Perhaps for modern clad in sandboxes, there's not competition. But for spots with potential for old coins (old turn urban demolition sites, etc...) you will see the md'rs come out of nowhere, in your area, and fiercely compete :)

My friend I am in San Jose costa rica, central America. The only other md I have ever met was a us citizen that went back to the us just a few weeks ago and will be back in a couple of years...no one else.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
ah, sorry about that. I saw your "San Jose" in your profile, and assumed you were in San Jose, California, USA. Yup, you got lots of beaches down your way. Great that you don't have much competition :)

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Well I don't live at the beach I live in the city but there are beaches but not as crowded so not too many finds. Anyhow the good part is that I am alone so most of the finds are for me...:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread