Did I just become an outlaw?

mcordell

Nov 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In California, the DFW now has the power to ban all forms of Gold panning. You can pick up gold on your claim for the purpose of discovery, but you can't "dig" for it in a waterway. The Rinehart summary clearly gives the state "Police powers" not limited to suction dredging. Nowhere in the Rinehart summary does it say the state has a limit to its Police power. Did I miss it? If so, did my focus just shift to how not to get caught? Am I an outlaw now?

Upvote 0

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
I can only post using Avast SafeZone browser. I just downloaded Norton to try and see if it would block the ad/malware and Norton Antivirus was ineffective. And yes it seems very slow to download in Chrome browser. I'm not sure what is causing it.

I made the same mistake of running Avast and Norton! The two sites end up fighting each other!And Chrome is da ,shiits!
Dump Norton! As it often acts as spyware!Then refresh your browser, and run MalwareBytes.

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
You know if 10,000 miners are out there dredging and working their claims, who is going to stop them? They don't have enough agents out there to bust everyone, let alone a few even!

My bud tells me folks are out there dredging, and no one stops them!

benny

Sep 15, 2012
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote Originally Posted by ecmjamsit View Post
I can only post using Avast SafeZone browser. I just downloaded Norton to try and see if it would block the ad/malware and Norton Antivirus was ineffective. And yes it seems very slow to download in Chrome browser. I'm not sure what is causing it.

Probably not a virus, but a browser snapin. Try using another browser. Or, try disabling snapins you can're recognize. In Internet Explorer, click Tools, Manage Add-ons. In Firefox, click Tools, and Add-ons. If you're not sure which is causing the problem, then you may have to disable and test.

Hope this helps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions