Did I say...

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I went to a beach this morning that I donā€™t go to much. For some reason I really donā€™t like this beach therefore I donā€™t go there very often but itā€™s been some time so I thought why not? I drove all the way up there only to find big signs all over the beach saying it was closed due to bacteria in the water. NO SWIMMING. Well Iā€™m not getting in the water if it is deemed unsafe. So I hunted the dry & wet sand. I didnā€™t get my ā€œgoalā€ of four quarters but I did manage 3 quarters, 1 penny, 1 sinker, a camera plus the usual junk of bottle caps, pulltabs, screws, tinfoil and wire.

MoneynJunk112409.jpg

Did I say - camera? Well, yes I did. At first I thought it was a cell phone but soon realized it was a camera. It is sold for approximately $80 on the internet but I donā€™t think itā€™s worth that now. LOL

camera112409.jpg

I did look to see if there was a ā€œcardā€ with it but didnā€™t find one. Well still no good stuff but it was a really nice morning and I enjoyed myself. I canā€™t wait for tomorrow. :wink:

Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what a mess that woulda been had someone stepped on it .. I have yet to find a camera..cell phones oh yea... glad you got out Mumzie.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
gold-digger said:
Mumzie...are you hitting Clearwater beach?

Yep - over and over and over and over and over **sigh** I know it is hard hit but I keep thinking that people can't get everything and someone may have lost something recently but.... so far I haven't been the one to find it! LOL

wavecrazed

Jul 21, 2009
Orlando FLorida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Excallibur 1000, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There may be a little gold on that circuit board on the camera. I don't see any in the pick shown. Maybe the other side.

miamidave

Aug 23, 2008
hollywood
Detector(s) used
recon pro
Hi Mumzie from your posts it looks like you need to make a feild trip
I aint been finding much jewelery but there are coins all over the beaches here
I got out yesterday( Im gonna post that later)
the water was too rough but I got alot out out of the dry sand.
if your down this way give me a holler and we can hit a few beaches

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread