Did NASA Litter the Moon Or did aliens Shoot em down ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did NASA Litter the Moon Or did aliens Shoot 'em down ?

Either way I think the Moon men should be upset
unless they can recycle the $496 million probes.

Twin NASA spacecraft smacked into a mountain on the moon Monday at 3,760 mph, ending a mission measuring lunar gravity. The space agency will name the mountainside landing spot for the probes after the late astronaut Sally Ride, who was part of the mission's science team.
The Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (GRAIL) mission probes, called Ebb and Flow, flew in formation over the lunar surface to map its gravity from an altitude of 34 miles. The planned impact capped a mission that found hardened veins of magma buried in the moon's thinner-than-expected crust.

Twin NASA spacecraft deliberately crash into moon

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever since the invention of the telescope, astronomers have been reporting lights and strange things on the moon.

NASA actually bombed the moon....some type of density test, or not.

Lot's of interesting moon stuff on YOUTUBE. :dontknow:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
$496 million to find out the gravity of the moon! It would have been cheaper to just ask the astronauts that were there. Oh by the way, I think they found the crust thicker than expected. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$496 million to find out the gravity of the moon! It would have been cheaper to just ask the astronauts that were there. Oh by the way, I think they found the crust thicker than expected. Frank

View attachment 714084

:laughing7: I think now that they are admitting the moon's crust is thinner-than-expected , They have forgotten
it the 60's they claimed to be able to land, walk on, drive on, & fire rockets to take off from the moon, which
now 50ish years later best they can do is crash into it :tongue3: go figure :dontknow:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions