Did some Christmas shopping

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Up graded my headphones for my AT Pro, to Grey Ghost Amphibians, bought a new finds bag, some books, and a belt for my Pro pointer, Lesche, Samson. Sure hope these headphones are worth the extra money! Of course all from a supporting TNet vendor

Let us know how you like them please after you get a chance to put them to the test. I'm thinking about getting a pair myself!

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I own them and will tell you they are excellent, at least for me, the old man hard of hearing. Plus, I don't have to worry if I am out and it starts to rain. Plus, when my wife goes with me she is the water babe and being married to her for nearly forty years I KNOW she would put her head in the water to pull out a hit and there goes the headphones. Got that covered now too.

Without getting my head handed to me on a platter I love my bag/combo including its belt which I posted on another thread, and I don't want to get scolded for pimping items here; I have absolutely NOTHING to do with this company. The design of the bag allows dirt to fall out, I can put my digger in the sheath which attaches to the belt along with my flashlight and Pro-pointer, which gets slipped onto the holder on the bag. And it all is attached to a military style belt with Velcro to hold it in place on the belt where it is comfortable for me, no sliding around on the belt, so all I do is clip on the belt, and when I am done clip it off and throw it in the back of the truck. Honestly, it was the best investment I made because before that I threw my digger in my wife's car and all the dried dirt came out of the sheath and went all over the seat of her car. Thank God she wasn't there. The Sheath on the combo is open on the bottom and all the dirt falls out before it ever gets to the car or my truck. I am sure there are a few vendors that sell items similar to this one, so lookup my post then look for the item similar to what I just described if you don't like the one I have. I owned four bags/combos before finding this one and it is hands down my favorite.

As for my Sampson I don't leave home without it. Another best investment in my book, own one. Pro-Pointer goes without sayin'! My gear is put away for the winter but I long to hear the ping, and once the weather breaks I will be back at it God Willing!

Happy New Year guys/gals!

Last edited:

Dtektor

Jan 3, 2012
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero w/ 9x8 & 5.75 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too just put a pair of Grey Ghost Amphibians on my At Pro. They were a gift from my daughter (she has excellent taste). I really like them so far and I don't have to worry about the frickin' rain that doesn't want to stop falling round here anymore.

Metal.detective

Oct 29, 2012
Roanoke Rapids NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Ghosts are awesome! Tried mine out yesterday. Took my mama with me so she could try hers out. Both Christmas presents from our other halves. As far as the description of the pouch in the other post...sounds just like the one I have. That thing is sweet too.

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ditto on badpenny's pouch, sounds like what I just got also. As far as the headphones, 6-12 inches of snow today, then sub zero, for 3 days......................they sound good in the house!!! Come on spring!
The Ghosts are awesome! Tried mine out yesterday. Took my mama with me so she could try hers out. Both Christmas presents from our other halves. As far as the description of the pouch in the other post...sounds just like the one I have. That thing is sweet too.

Metal.detective

Oct 29, 2012
Roanoke Rapids NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cooper I did notice a BIG sound difference in mine in the field than the stock headphones. Much much better sound quality.

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
NO, 12 degrees, and a foot of snow!! Below zero this week, for a few days, but they sound good in the house,.....................(my wife says I look silly wearing them inside) she just does'nt get it! Come on Spring!!
Cooper have you had a chance to test out the new Ghosts yet?

Metal.detective

Oct 29, 2012
Roanoke Rapids NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feel sorry for you brother. Sunny and 60 degrees here in NC today. Headed out here in just a bit.

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea detective...im headed out shortly while its nice....its gonna suck the rest of the week.......but nothing like that 12 degrees.....lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions