Did Some More Lake Sand-Sifting Today.....

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Another hot one today. I tried my luck at a busy lake. I could see many holes from previous hunters left behind. I figured if my coil goes over a ring, it will "BEEP" and I will dig it. Unfortunately, no rings, however, I stayed cool in the deeper water and got a surprising amount of coins. We haven't had any pennies in circulation for some time, as they quit making them since 2012. The pennies I did get (low-high) audio were DEEP!

DSC_0077.JPG

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going crazy waiting to get out. Hope this week I'll get the ok. I still find a few Canadian pennies here in NW Ohio. How much disc are you using on the atx to by pass all the iron?

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Storm here brought up lots of old pennies and coins. 2 silver Canadian dimes and 1 Canadian silver quarter in that pile. This beach has been giving nothing lately and it's surprising how a storm will bring up the goodies to the surface again. I was digging pennies from the 1940's and 50's so I knew it could be a good sign there might be some old gold or jewelry also.

image-2792410615.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread