Did ya set the switch to high ?

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good one , next time I take a leak --- I will pay attention. :sign13:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D Best find of my 89 season was on slate creek and aptly named the GRUNT nugget(beautiful 3 dwt perfect panther head with eye hole,mouth and fangs too) and as name implys you can find gold doing natures duty. Always keep a lookn' :hello2: no matter what function your doing-hahahaha-John

OP
OP
TAKODA

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So Strick and John ,,, yall like this new forum layout . I've went into the profile settings and told it
to remove that avatar they chose for me 3 times , but it's still there . I'll hang with it awhile to see
how it shakes out . Although I do wish I had not just renewed my charter membership .
This "auto save " is piss'n me off too .

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
personally I think this is the worst thing to ever happen to this site ! They took the best treasure site in the world , and made it worst than the others .Just think of all that money they wasted .Kind of like turning a Cadillac into a Volkswagen ! If you notice you can't even get notified of all the post you were tracking .A lot of them can't even be found . If everyone has to start over ---- why bother ? A lot of good info was lost ,a lot of time and effort by countless individuals . Carelessly tossed out like garbage. Is that what they think of all the people who made this a great site ? What about all of Marc's blood sweat and tears ? What about the charter members ? I would hate to think I paid for this ! Just think , somebody actually paid someone to do this ! If I had some one running this and this was their bright Idea--------- @#$%!!@##$^%&^*^)'( !!!!!!!!!!!! Just think the other sites a getting new members by the droves ! Someone on another forum was asking me , what happened ? A lot of new members all fed up with this new change - kind of like that new change we got in government !!!!!!!!!!!!! Both are heading in the same direction !!!!!! mostly downhill !

OP
OP
TAKODA

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hot Damn Strick !!! You ready to go OTB and set a gun line ain't ya . I'm not poot'n jelly beans over it
myself . I'm gona try it for a little while .......... unless all you guys ditch it , then there ain't much point in
me mess'n with it anymore .

I know you have mentioned doing another gold hunt'n forum site before but I don't recall what it was .
What would you recommend checking out if I was to decide to bail on Tnet ?

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a man of principle. Simple ,hardworking ,honest ,sincere.If something strikes me as wrong ,then it's wrong....

OP
OP
TAKODA

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am a man of principle. Simple ,hardworking ,honest ,sincere.If something strikes me as wrong ,then it's wrong....

I hear Ya Strick ! Something that bothers me is that a crap load of PM's from the original Tnet that I deleted
have come back to my PM box . I guess they were never really deleted huh ? Over time I deleted hundreds of post
and many topics to help the site with storage . Not all but most . They had run their course anyhow . I wonder if
all those are still in the data base . If they are there was no point in my taking them off .

So ......... you git'n any lately ? Gold I mean . :laughing7:

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went and run the 4 ,not much color but machine ran good went to check out repairs .didn't get to go were I wanted .next time will hit the better hole .got a little cold after a while .

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya'all are definately preaching to the choir. When you buy a business- any business-you are trying to purchase a WINNING FORMULA already set in place and working. You do not come in and throw away all that you bought for your own preconceived notions as if you knew what you were doing prior to purchase---you would have started your own business and succeeded without the expenduture of buying someone elses brainchild??? I've seen it numerous times and many MANY millions lost by know it all new owners who ruined a thriving enterprise----oh well I truly hope Marc is enjoying the fruits of his labores as I sure enjoyed this site for at least 19-20 years or so---oh well all good things must end---bummer as no decent emoticons either now just pure BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSS-John

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get em hoser , that's what I think. bought a Cadillac turn it into a Volkswagen.

OP
OP
TAKODA

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ole John .................... ................ He ain't wrong . Ought not try to fix what ain't broke .

:director: :argue:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread