Did you see the can of worms on Todays Finds?

Discrimination Dave

Sep 18, 2008
Primary Interest:
Other
Here it is:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,421717.0.html
Wow. I had never given too much thought about witching (dowsing) but was intrigued by the aforementioned post.
I replied and posted a truly factual account of how my oldest brother located telephone cable for years and years and years by dowsing.
A couple of "certified cable locators" piped in basically called me a liar.
I have no agenda.
Simple fact is dowsing is real, it works and all the spouting about it not being able to be substantiated I find unreal.
The real BS is folks saying that the "Magic Randi" will pay 1 million dollars if it is proven.
Thats the BS.
I dont believe in ghosts, UFO's or "Magic Randi"

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Welcome oledavidboy..Just what I though would happen..Just another place for skeptics to post their nonsense. We do try hard to have an exchange of information here. Les is a newbie to dowsing..We are trying to help him enjoy his experiment. ...I do not care how Dowsing works as long as I have fun and locate treasure..
Our expenses are the same as other treasure hunters (Gas-food-lodging and beer) but the cost of our hunting devices are almost free. I do not leave the house without a dowsed map and a plan on how I want to search the area...Art

calbear

Jan 29, 2007
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, Eric Foster PI, White's gold detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I posted on the Todays finds Fourm. Les is talking about using a $3.00 brass rod ! He's not saying he found his target with a $7,000.00 LRL. He was also saying he uses his metal detector, once he finds an area that he suspects has target. More power to him ! :icon_scratch:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~calbear~
As I posted on the Todays finds Fourm. Les is talking about using a $3.00 brass rod ! He's not saying he found his target with a $7,000.00 LRL. He was also saying he uses his metal detector, once he finds an area that he suspects has target. More power to him !
And you will find the same people in other forums who say they are just trying to save people from themselves and their bad decisions...As you saw yesterday there are a lot of treasure hunters that use or know people who use Dowsing...Art

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
i saw a plumber once when he did'nt find the lateral where it was supposed to be, got out hos coat hangers and found it about five foot
from where the city said it was. just can't trust the city nor the naysayers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread