Didn't see the window so.... he left his mark.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been looking at this for days so I made a backdrop to catch it,click it a few times you can see feather prints.

DSCN1072.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had dove fly right in windshield as I was on the interstate doing 80 mpr. He flipped his wings sideways just before the impact and all the super fine dust left this perfect detailed fine dust impression of a dove in a bank turn in flight on the windshield. You could see all the details of the head, body, wings and tail. I should have took a picture of it.

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
what the last thing to go though a bees mind when it hits you windshield?? its ass. sorry brad

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Had a humming bird hit the window the other day. He didn't leave much of a mark, but his body was lying there just below the window. This winter I have more than 3 humming birds wintering over. Know that for a fact, because I've seen that many at one time. One hit the window, and I still see up to three birds at the same time. If there is a chance of their feeder freezing I bring it in after dark, and get up early to get it out in time for them to get breakfast. Last summer I went through 14 lbs of sugar feeding the little buggers. And Walt Disney is wrong, they do NOT get along.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread