DIGGERS SHOW CANCELED....NO FOURTH SEASON.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

MichiganMan

Jun 13, 2008
Kalamazoo County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
A cheap one until I can decide on a very good brand-name one to buy.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched a couple shows when it first came out and didn't really cotton to it but now that I have watched 3 or 4 new shows I think these guys are just a couple of kids, with their own language, who have a good time metal detecting. I like them now; but I don't necessarily run to the TV or record it when the next new show is on.
The O.K. Corral episode was intriguing.
Another point I would like to raise is that they do not seem concerned whether they 1) Keep and collect 2) keep and sell 3) give to the owners of the land 4) or dig for historical significance. They just want to get out there and "Find the juice!" Oh, and make each do weird things when they loose a bet. Which is kinda' hokey in my opinion.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lookindown,

in reference to your original post that was done in the true spirit of fun, I can see that you understand what fun is. Moreover,

the whole show is a "leave your mind behind" and "enjoy the ride" kind of show.

It's done in that fun manner by design.

It's deliberately hokey.

It's purposely scripted that way to reflect the two "stars" approach to the thing that they love most: metal detecting for the pure fun and enjoyment of it.

On a connected note, your original post was about having fun on April Fool's Day.

Hmmm? It seems like the double message about having fun got lost somewhere later in the thread. . . .

Great original post, regardless.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions