DIGGERS SHOW CANCELED....NO FOURTH SEASON.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It just a joke.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You had me going!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On April 1st 2002 my boss came into my office and told me he was laying me off after 16 years, I laughed and said April Fools....He said sorry, not a joke...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please, there is no need to start bashing show on thread again...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes there's so much to gain from that show with an open mind. :laughing7:

Obviously, many opinions about this show. I don 't like how they run around acting goofy, but I do enjoy seeing what they find and the historic sites.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously, many opinions about this show. I don 't like how they run around acting goofy, but I do enjoy seeing what they find and the historic sites.

That's my main problem with all the shows, even more than fake finds, how they get on camera and become a reality tv show idiot. Pawn stars is obviously scripted too, and they have their share of goofy moments, but not in the same way. I'll never understand the appeal, but knock yourself out. BTW... I rarely watch Pawn Stars as there's not a whole lot to gain there either.

Last edited:

fireguy

Dec 28, 2013
Dayton ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Should have read "directors to make next season of Diggers more serious and cut out the antics"

April what aaaaaah dangit

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rats.......I was really hoping the show was canceled because of the bad impression it gives non detectorists.

goldhuntertim

Mar 16, 2014
west columbia sc.
Detector(s) used
org. gold bug ,prism 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know for being an idiotic and stupid shows you can get some knowledge from these shows if I may let me told a story about these shows ............back in the mid to late 80's there was this show called "FX COLLECTABLES" I WISH I WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS SHOW BEFORE HAND -- I have some star trek toys that I had from my child hood days this toy was now this will be hard to explain it was the ss enterprise console where the capt. would sit in the chair an give orders and the other two would sit in front and be looking at the screen and off the one side of this toy was the energizer were they would disappear told you this would be hard to explain what type of toy this was but anyways I left my son play with it it had some rips in the clear plastic around the toy to keep it from split apart it was made from cardboard my son wound up ruined it 3-6 months later that same toy was on that show and this guy had no accessories i had everything plus some they appraised the toy at $1200 so with all my accessories it might have been worth $1500 to maybe $2000 dollars It's just now a days because of these shows you can't get the money you use to get back in the day when these shows weren't on --- hope some of you can relate to this

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know it is a silly show but in a wierd way it has grown on me. Kinda like penicillin ; it is a mold but it can save your life.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread