Digging into Pegmatite 3.

wilfndgold1

May 28, 2016
san jacinto ca
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I havent posted in awhile Ive recently moved. Plus my other pc took a dump. Now I live near Bautista canyon, Cahuilla mountain that area, (he he). Anyway tomorrow im gonna go check out a new area were theres a hell alot of pegmatite Temescal plut
on. (see photos.) Ill take pictures post them when I get back. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
EU you asked me about zoning if I could tell areas of Quartz, Felspar. If I can find zones of more Quartz etc, were would you suggest working more? 8-)

Google. But also try between quartz and feldspar for beryl. (contact zone):laughing7:

Upvote 0

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Try "Super Iron Out", if its limonite, that should do wonders! :)

Upvote 0

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try "Super Iron Out", if its limonite, that should do wonders! :)
I'm assuming that it will dissolve the limonite? Just curious, I have some limonite after pyrite cubes, what would it do to them? Maybe something bad? Or maybe shine them up?

Upvote 0

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm assuming that it will dissolve the limonite? Just curious, I have some limonite after pyrite cubes, what would it do to them? Maybe something bad? Or maybe shine them up?

Correct. It would do no good to the limonite psedumorphs.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
W

wilfndgold1

May 28, 2016
san jacinto ca
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I think im gonna have to stop going out there to my spot again. Because this time some Mexicans are growing weed out there and I dont know how protective they are of it. :dontknow: :BangHead:

Upvote 0

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I think im gonna have to stop going out there to my spot again. Because this time some Mexicans are growing weed out there and I dont know how protective they are of it. :dontknow: :BangHead:

You could always ask the ATF to help you out evicting them.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
W

wilfndgold1

May 28, 2016
san jacinto ca
Primary Interest:
Other
Get back in there you coward.

Well im tired of sittin around waitin for this heat to stop and since someones growin near were I usually go . Early this morning im gonna check out this only area that I havent seen yet as you can see from pics 1.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 22.jpg 44.jpg It looks promising. This time im keeping my eyes peeled for Opal mostly Im determined to find some of what the USGS people were talkin about in there reports of the area Its only going to be 87 out today Ill be out there when the sun comes up heres some Google earth of what im talkin about Ill post pics when I get back.... 8-)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread